August 7 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Blue Fuse is an amazing combo of Maine musicians in love with the sound of Django Reinhardt. They are back for the fourth time to while away a hot summer night with us!
Blue Fuse plays contemporary and classic Gypsy Swing from the Hot Club Jazz era of Paris in the 30s and 40s. You have heard the tunes before but probably did not know that it was called Gypsy Jazz. Blue Fuse plays the classics of the genre and contemporary adaptations adding in Latin beats and surprises. Accordion, guitars, bass, vocals and lively banter. They can be found haunting coffee houses, festivals, seedy jazz dives, distilleries and private cocktail parties on ocean verandas and the occasional less seedy Meetinghouse all around New England.
Listen to Blue Fuse here: https://bluefusejazz.com/audio-video
Show: $12.50 in adv/$15 door (Kids under 12 are free to attend the show.)
Doors & Dinner 5:30 / Show 6:30
Picnic Dinner will be available, information soon. Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic bevvies are available!
What to expect
- This event is held outside with open seating, festival style (“It’s a mini-Tanglewood!”). We have quite a few tables and seating for 24+. Bring your chairs and tables and make an evening of it!
- In the event of rain, the show will move inside the Meetinghouse. Sorry, no refunds unless the show is cancelled by the artist.
- Check in with us on arrival a let us know you’ve arrived and settle in for the evening.
- Visit the drink table and picnic dinner service area to get your goodies. We encourage you to bring your own silverware and glasses to keep the landfill waste down.
- Current Maine CDC regulations recommend mask wearing if you are not vaccinated or cannot keep social distance from those you don’t know. Masks are optional for vaccinated people in this outdoor setting.
- A comfort station of a lovely porta-potty with a sexy handwash station and hand sanitizer is available if you have need.