August 14 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
NEW: A very special guest, Valerie Landsburg, will be joining Peter and the gang. You may remember her from the TV show Fame! They’ve been rehearsing together and are eager to be in front of a live audience.
Due to the potential of a thunderstorm or two rolling through in the afternoon, the show will be held INSIDE in our 2nd floor performance space
Peter Gallway and his compatriots former Real Band guitarist Mark Wainer and percussionist Andrea Re are coming to the outdoor stage to play some new and old favorites!
A fixture on the Portland music scene in the 80’s and 90’s, Peter has since released 25 albums and produced over 50.
Listen to Peter Gallway: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4AFGmti4zpqD5QMst9sGzL
Show: $12.50 in adv/$15 door (Kids under 12 are free to attend the show.)
Doors & Dinner 5:30 / Show 6:30
Our picnic dinner this week will be cheeseburgers (carne or veggie) with specialish sauce, shredduce, and pickle, broccoli slaw, and Maine-made chips.
No outside food or drink (except water) please.
Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic bevvies are available!
What to expect
- This event is held outside with open seating, festival style. We have quite a few tables and seating for 24+. Bring your chairs and tables and make an evening of it! No outside food or drink please.
- In the event of rain, the show will move inside the Meetinghouse. Sorry, no refunds unless the show is cancelled by the artist.
- Check in with us on arrival a let us know you’ve arrived and settle in for the evening.
- Visit the drink table and picnic dinner service area to get your goodies. We encourage you to bring your own silverware and glasses to keep the landfill waste down.
- Current Maine CDC regulations recommend mask wearing if you are not vaccinated or cannot keep social distance from those you don’t know. Masks are optional for vaccinated people in this outdoor setting.
- A comfort station of a lovely porta-potty with a sexy handwash station and hand sanitizer is available if you have need.