August 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Georgetown’s own Lauren Crosby returns for a rocking summer show before she heads off to Alaska. She has a new album out this year and she’ll be sharing new pieces as well as past favorites!
Listen to Lauren:
- most recent album Sheepscot Valley Enchantress: https://open.spotify.com/album/2JM60fXEfJKD1N7wb8nk03
- most recent video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGnAKQt-P98
Show: $12.50 in adv/$15 door (Kids under 12 are free to attend the show.)
Doors & Dinner 5:30 / Show 6:30
Picnic Dinner will be available, information soon. Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic bevvies are available!
What to expect
- This event is held outside with open seating, festival style (“It’s a mini-Tanglewood!”). We have quite a few tables and seating for 24+. Bring your chairs and tables and make an evening of it!
- In the event of rain, the show will move inside the Meetinghouse. Sorry, no refunds unless the show is cancelled by the artist.
- Check in with us on arrival a let us know you’ve arrived and settle in for the evening.
- Visit the drink table and picnic dinner service area to get your goodies. We encourage you to bring your own silverware and glasses to keep the landfill waste down.
- Current Maine CDC regulations recommend mask wearing if you are not vaccinated or cannot keep social distance from those you don’t know. Masks are optional for vaccinated people in this outdoor setting.
- A comfort station of a lovely porta-potty with a sexy handwash station and hand sanitizer is available if you have need.