The Meetinghouse is the ideal Mid Coast Maine location for your next event. At the Meetinghouse, we’ll help you design and execute your event with ease and professionalism. Your hosts are experienced meeting pros that can help you create an event to remember.
The Meetinghouse offers two unique, beautiful, serene spaces for your event. You and your guests will enjoy the exclusive, private use of the building during your event. We do not book more than one wedding or major event per week so we can give you our full attention.
Some of our amenities include:
- The main floor meeting room-restaurant is a flexible space with seating for 65 for plated meals and up to 85 for buffet-style events
- The second floor chapel space features excellent virgin acoustics, professional lighting, and accommodates up to 135 comfortably. It is ideal for presentations, panel discussions, theatre, and music
- Tables and chairs for up to 70 are included with your rental (additional seating may be rented)
- Audio/Video equipment including modern sound system, video monitor, and projector and projection screen are available for your use
- The first floor is wheelchair accessible for those with mobility issues
- In-house, professional catering optionally featuring locally sourced produce, meat, and seafood is available or you can bring your own – we work with a variety of caterers and vendors and are happy to help you plan your event
- Professional bartending service offering traditional and custom beverage options, including our Maine draft beer program. We’ll work with you to develop a customized bar service to fit your taste and budget.
- Plenty of onsite parking and space for outdoor activities available
If you’d like a tour, or discuss how we can help you have a great event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-614-5682.
We have rules in place to protect the historic character of the building. Please contact us to learn more about our rental policies. Of note:
- Georgetown’s noise ordinance states that live bands cease playing at 10 PM. All other forms of music may be turned down to a lower volume and continued until 11 PM.
- All vendors servicing your event must be licensed and insured.