Shanty Jam with Roll & Go
July 17 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Shanties are the rage of 2021 due to TikTok (who knew that this app for the youngs, would build a huge following for old songs of the sea? Thank you Duet feature!).
Join Roll & Go and friends to learn new songs and revisit classic tunes that made hard work onboard a bit more joyful. Singing along is highly encouraged!
Roll & Go are always a blast and a crowd favorite. Don’t miss this show!
- the Wellerman shanty on TikTok to see what the craze is all about: https://www.tiktok.com/@jonnystewartbass/video/6913909783548431618
- Roll & Go in action: https://www.rollandgoseasongs.com/
Dinner information will be posted soon.
Doors & Dinner 5:30 / Show 6:30
Tix: $10 adv. / $12 door Kids 12 and under freeeeeee!
What to expect
- This event is held outside with open seating, festival style (“It’s a mini-Tanglewood!”). We have quite a few tables and seating for 24+. Bring your chairs and tables and make an evening of it!
- In the event of rain, the show will move inside the Meetinghouse. Sorry, no refunds unless the show is cancelled by the artist.
- Check in with us on arrival a let us know you’ve arrived and settle in for the evening.
- Visit the drink table and picnic dinner service area to get your goodies. We encourage you to bring your own silverware and glasses to keep the landfill waste down.
- Current Maine CDC regulations recommend mask wearing if you are not vaccinated or cannot keep social distance from those you don’t know. Masks are optional for vaccinated people in this outdoor setting.
- A comfort station of a lovely porta-potty with a sexy handwash station and hand sanitizer is available if you have need.