July 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Leopard Girls are roaring into town bringing their eclectic blend of jazz, rock, blues, and pop music to the stage. This band really rips it up, is sure to inspire dancing, and will sell out. Get your tickets early!
Leopard Girls is a four-piece act from Maine. Scott Woodruff, and Gary Lawless – formerly of Jimmy Midnight and The Yurtbirds – make up the band’s front half on guitars, bass, and vocals. Mike Chipman brings his melodies to the keyboard, and drummer Hal Ahlers of Blues Buzzards rounds out the band’s rhythm section.
Doors & Dinner 5:30 / Show 6:30
Tix: $12.5 adv. / $15 door / Kids 12 and under freeeeeee!
The picnic dinner this week will be a grilled chicken ceasar sandwich (or veg) with fennel basil slaw, chile lime pasta salad, and a chocolate chip cookie.
No outside food or drink (except water) please.
What to expect
- This event is held outside with open seating, festival style. We have quite a few tables and seating for 24+. Bring your chairs and tables and make an evening of it! No outside food or drink please.
- In the event of rain, the show will move inside the Meetinghouse. Sorry, no refunds unless the show is cancelled by the artist.
- Check in with us on arrival a let us know you’ve arrived and settle in for the evening.
- Visit the drink table and picnic dinner service area to get your goodies. We encourage you to bring your own silverware and glasses to keep the landfill waste down.
- Current Maine CDC regulations recommend mask wearing if you are not vaccinated or cannot keep social distance from those you don’t know. Masks are optional for vaccinated people in this outdoor setting.
- A comfort station of a lovely porta-potty with a sexy handwash station and hand sanitizer is available if you have need.