July 31, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Show: $12.50 in adv/$15 door (Kids under 12 are free to attend the show.)
Doors & Dinner 5:30 / Show 6:30
Our picnic dinner this week will be a big 1/4 lb hotdog (carne or veg) with provolone & pesto mayo, arugula, sundried tomatoes, served with Maine-made chips.
No outside food or drink (except water) please.
Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic bevvies are available!
What to expect
- This event is held outside with open seating, festival style. We have quite a few tables and seating for 24+. Bring your chairs and tables and make an evening of it! No outside food or drink please.
- In the event of rain, the show will move inside the Meetinghouse. Sorry, no refunds unless the show is cancelled by the artist.
- Check in with us on arrival a let us know you’ve arrived and settle in for the evening.
- Visit the drink table and picnic dinner service area to get your goodies. We encourage you to bring your own silverware and glasses to keep the landfill waste down.
- Current Maine CDC regulations recommend mask wearing if you are not vaccinated or cannot keep social distance from those you don’t know. Masks are optional for vaccinated people in this outdoor setting.
- A comfort station of a lovely porta-potty with a sexy handwash station and hand sanitizer is available if you have need.