July 31 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
American Roots & Soul, Blues originals, classics…the consummate collaborator, singer and guitarist Seth Warner returns to the Meetinghouse to celebrate summer.
Seth Warner’s performances have been described as “ethereal” by the Portland Press Herald and has appeared on stages as diverse as The Boston Early Music Festival, WGBH radio, a cruise on the Rhine river in Germany and at Joe’s Pub in New York City. Highlights from his two decade plus career include performances and collaboration with the Grammy award winning Parker String Quartet and tours with the extraordinary gospel and blues singer, Francine Reed and serving as Executive Producer for several internationally acclaimed classical recordings.
Show: $12.50 in adv/$15 door (Kids under 12 are free to attend the show.)
Doors & Dinner 5:30 / Show 6:30
Picnic Dinner will be available, information soon. Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic bevvies are available!
What to expect
- This event is held outside with open seating, festival style (“It’s a mini-Tanglewood!”). We have quite a few tables and seating for 24+. Bring your chairs and tables and make an evening of it!
- In the event of rain, the show will move inside the Meetinghouse. Sorry, no refunds unless the show is cancelled by the artist.
- Check in with us on arrival a let us know you’ve arrived and settle in for the evening.
- Visit the drink table and picnic dinner service area to get your goodies. We encourage you to bring your own silverware and glasses to keep the landfill waste down.
- Current Maine CDC regulations recommend mask wearing if you are not vaccinated or cannot keep social distance from those you don’t know. Masks are optional for vaccinated people in this outdoor setting.
- A comfort station of a lovely porta-potty with a sexy handwash station and hand sanitizer is available if you have need.