Trip to Acadia – Tourtieres, Poutine, et Beaucoup Plus!
December 19, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Bon Soir Mes Amis!!
Our trip this week is just a step out the door, a stroll around the corner, a trip to the Quebec border…oh dang is it still closed?! Well, we can visit from here. This week’s menu:
- Cozy haddock chowder – 12 oz $8 / 1 Qt $18
- Classic tourtière just like your mémé used to make… beef, pork, and spices in a pastry crust, served with cranberry relish and a little salad (you know you’ve been missing that vinaigrette!) order by size – $12 quarter pie – $22 half pie – $34 whole dang pie (best value and the most fun – eat some, save some)
- Proper poutine – tasty brown gravy with Pineland cheddar cheese curds ladled over sweet potato fries $10
- Onion rings – panko breaded, served with maple bacon dip $8
- Maple cheesecake – $8
- Selection of wines by the bottle and packs of beer!
Pick up process:
- Order your dishes online in advance and prepay – items may sell out so put a ring on it to guarantee your dinner!
- Your order confirmation will include a link to a calendar tool to select your pick up slot!
- Come and get it at the Meetinghouse main front door at your selected time! We’ll be keeping it safe in the time of COVID – wear your mask at the door, thanks.
- Dig in!
Enjoy some musique with your dinner! Two concerts!
Daniel Boucher & Friends, traditional French-Canadian fiddle music
Vishtèn: Acadian Music from Prince Edward Island