Porch Party Mamas
August 28, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
THE MAMAS ARE BACK!
The Porch Party Mamas are coming back to Georgetown! This annual concert is always huge fun and will sell out. Get your tickets early!
Inspired by playing and singing each others songs at their own “porch parties”, these established Boston area musicians and singer/songwriters decided to combine their individual talents and create their own brand of Urban Folk, Country and Blues. They took their act on the road and “Porch Party Mamas” was born. All are seasoned players, each with their own pervasive individual music persona and critical accolades. Between them, they have shared the stage with a distinguished litany of artists, including Willie Nelson, the Indigo Girls and Lyle Lovett.
Show: $15 in adv/$20 door (Kids under 12 are free to attend the show.)
Doors & Dinner 5:30 / Show 6ish
The picnic dinner this week will be our BBQ ribs or BBQ tofu, minty marinated green beans, Maine-made chips, and a Meetinnghouse biscuit.
No outside food or drink (except water) please.
Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic bevvies are available!
What to expect
- This event is held outside with open seating, festival style. We have quite a few tables and seating for 24+. Bring your chairs and tables and make an evening of it! No outside food or drink please.
- In the event of rain, the show will move inside the Meetinghouse. Sorry, no refunds unless the show is cancelled by the artist.
- Check in with us on arrival a let us know you’ve arrived and settle in for the evening.
- Visit the drink table and picnic dinner service area to get your goodies. We encourage you to bring your own silverware and glasses to keep the landfill waste down.
- Current Maine CDC regulations recommend mask wearing if you are not vaccinated or cannot keep social distance from those you don’t know. Masks are optional for vaccinated people in this outdoor setting.
- A comfort station of a lovely porta-potty with a sexy handwash station and hand sanitizer is available if you have need.