Merry Acres VII: Lauren Crosby
August 1, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Georgetown’s own Lauren Crosby returns for a rocking summer show! Lauren will be bringing her friends along so come out to support! She’s toured Maine, North Carolina, Florida and New Orlean and is having a blast with her new studio in Bath. Check out her second studio album I Said Take Me to the Water. We’ll have a great night all together.
Picnic Dinner: America, yeah! – Burgers (beef/impossible) with comeback sauce & fixings, Moxie baked beans, corn on the cob, potato chips, and watermelon.
Dinner and the show is $37.50 tax and tip included. Show only is $12.50. Drink tickets should be purchased in advance to reduce touching – $2.50 a ticket. Beers are $5, Wine and premium beers $7.50 and bottles of wine $30.
What to expect
- Attendance at the event is limited to 40 attendees max.
- Check in with us let us know you’ve arrived and, if purchased pick up your drink tickets.
- Select your safety circle and settle in. We’ve painted circles across the yard to make it easy for you to keep your distance. We have a few tables but recommend you bring your festival lawn chairs and tables – have fun with it!
- To get your drinks, approach the drinks table 1 at a time and keep your social distancing. Bring your own water. Potable water will not be available.
- When your dinner is ready, we’ll give you a shout and you’ll pick up your meal at the service table. We are going 100% disposable (compostable as much as possible).
- We encourage you to bring your own silverware and glasses (we are hoping to have some fun ones to buy this summer) to keep the landfill waste down. We will disinfect the serving table after each pick up.
- A lovely porta-potty with a handwash station, and hand sanitizer is available you have need.
- We will be wearing masks while working and conforming to the state’s recommendations for restaurants. Read the Promise.
Our commitment to you & yours to us
We want to assure you, that nothing is more important than the your safety and we will continue to uphold the highest standards for our cleaning and sanitation protocols to achieve this goal – we don’t want the COVID cooties either! We will be following the state’s recommended procedures and continue to monitor the situation and will modify our approach as needed.
We ask that you abide by your responsibilities as guests: wear a mask when not in your circle, practice distancing (2 fathoms please!), and have patience. We are running a very small staff.